My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://puzzlecollecting.net/
and update your bookmarks.

COLLECTING MECHANICAL PUZZLES - Everything from everyday puzzles to rare puzzles

Friday, November 13, 2009

Trick de Luxe by Wil Strijbos

Trick de Luxe by Wil Strijbos
Craftsman: Wil Strijbos
Designer: Wil Strijbos

I managed to track down two bolts of Wil and this is one of them.
As far as I understand this is "Trick de Luxe I" crafted and designed by Wil Strijbos.
If this is wrong in any way or you have more information about Wil's bolts ie. how to tell them apart, please leave a comment.

This bolt has the following written on it's "head": S B E 6.8
(I think it was 6.8 and not 8.8 I don't have the bolt here right now)
any explanation to what these markings means are appreciated.

I have not started to work on this one just yet. Will update this post after the weekend.

This a behemoth of a bolt... 8cm (3.15 inches) in length.

No comments:

Post a Comment